Inclusive Illinois Celebrates Women
Welcome to the "Inclusive Illinois Celebrates Women" web project.
The objective of the project is to celebrate the achievements of campus women leaders at Illinois from diverse fields, classifications, and backgrounds.
Data was collected for over 100 campus women through college and unit sites, with the following selection criteria:
- full-time employment at Illinois
- minimum three years of service
- a demonstration of excellence through professional and/or service-oriented contributions
This project is open to all campus women who meet the above criteria.
We invite you to nominate yourself, and/or nominate other campus women leaders, to be added to this meaningful project!
The following information will be needed:
- nominee's first and last name
- office and/or college name
- one-paragraph biography
- headshot photo